APAMO’s 13th Anniversary Competition
APAMO’s 13th Anniversary Competition
The Association of Protected Areas Management Organizations is celebrating its 13th anniversary and its commitment to the sustainability and proper management of Belize’s protected areas! Having been directly active and working with co-managers and seeing the incredible vistas of these destinations, we want to encourage you to go and see them for yourselves.
We invite you to visit as much of APAMO’s Protected Areas as you can and to document your time there- it’s as easy as that! You can experience all these incredible vistas right inside our jewel, Belize.
Go on a road trip with friends and family, create fun videos, awe-inspiring photos; show us your cannonball, or capture the moment when you finally made it on top of the mountain or waterfall. Perhaps visit the smallest protected area in the country, challenge yourself to finally go on that hike or you can even try diving for the first time!
How to Enter
Entries are required to submit photos of themselves at 2 or more APAMO protected areas at an identifiable mark (sign, office, waterfall etc.) Be creative, however, it must highlight which protected areas they have visited.
How to WIN!
1. “LIKE” APAMO’s FaceBook Page
2. Submit entries by email (attachments/dropbox/google drive) to email@example.com by August 15th, 2020.
Submission must include:
a. Full Name
b. Contact number
c. Caption: The names of location(s) visited
d. Link to your FaceBook account
3. Lookout for your entry to be posted on our Facebook page and get as many friends as you can to react!
4. Entries with the largest number of reactions win.
What Will You Win?
1st Prize: 2 nights stay in a private cabana at La Milpa Lodge, meals included and an onsite guided tour for 2 persons(Courtesy of Programme for Belize)
2nd Prize: 1 night stay at Ian Anderson Caves Branch inclusive of dinner and breakfast for 2 persons
(Courtesy of Ian Anderson’s Caves branch Adventure Co & Jungle Lodge)
3rd Prize: 1 overnight stay at Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary including park entrance fee & river tubing for two persons(Courtesy of Belize Audubon Society)
* Each winner will receive a host of promotional items provided by our sponsors: Sarteneja Alliance for Conservation and Development (SACD); Southern Environmental Association (SEA); Turneffe Atoll and Sustainability Association (TASA); and ID Seven
Terms & Conditions
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or FaceBook in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall NOT be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will NOT be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email or by direct message on social media (participants must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- Participants therefore agrees and grants to us an exclusive right to copy, store, edit, redistribute, transmit and publish your competition entries for promotional use regardless if you are a winner in this competition.
- APAMO’s 13th Anniversary contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with FaceBook.
#18 Haulover Creek St.
t: +(501) 880-0100